Appointments Online Services FAQs
How to Register?
To register for these services, please speak to a Receptionist who will issue you with a user name and password.
Patients will need to wait for two hours before they are able to access the online service.
How to change my password once logged in for the first time?
After logging in you may wish to change your random password for a more easily remembered one.
Your new password must be:
- At least 8 characters long
- Contain at least one letter (a-z)
- Contain at least one numeric number (0-9)
- Contain at least one other character (e.g !$*%)
To change your password:
- Click the “change password” link on the home screen
- Enter your current password
- Enter new password
- Re-enter new password
- Click “submit”
- You may need to wait an hour before you are able to use your new password.
What to do if I have any problems with Online Appointment Booking?
If you have any technical difficulties with using these services, such as loss of password, inability to “log-on”, please call Reception who will be able to help you.