Our Practice Charter
- To provide health care on the basis of clinical need.
- We will aim to see 80% of patients within half an hour of appointment time.
- An explanation will be given if there is a wait of more than 30 minutes.
- Practice staff will at all times be courteous and all records will be kept in accordance with the Data Protection Act.
What We Expect From Our Patients:
- To behave in a courteous manner when dealing with practice staff.
- Only to ask for a home visit when unable to visit the surgery because of the medical condition.
- To keep appointments and arrive punctually.
- If you do wish to cancel an appointment, then please contact the surgery to do so and give as much notice as possible.
- To make a separate appointment for each member of the family wishing to see the doctor.