The main reasons for which your information may be needed are:
- Giving you health care and treatment
- Looking after the health of the general public
- Managing and planning the NHS – for example
- Making sure that our services can meet patients needs in the future
- Preparing anonymous statistics on NHS performance and activity
- Investigating complaints or legal claims
- Helping staff to review the care they provide to make sure it is of the highest standard
- Training and educating staff
- Research approved by the Local Research Ethics Committee.
( If anything to do with the research would involve you personally, you will be contacted to see if you are willing).
If at any time you would like to know more about how we use your information you can speak to Mrs Gill Hiscox Practice Manager.